These new models are the new additions to the Master of G Gravity Defier Aviation with the module no. 5240 lineup of timepieces preferred by pilots the world over. Triple G Resist construction makes them able to withstand the shock of gravitational dropping forces, centrifugal G-forces, and vibration. Smart Access capabilities enable intuitive, simple-to-master operation, and a temperature sensor provides temperature readings at a glance. Time calibration signal reception can be turned on or off, which enables use as a normal watch where a time calibration signal cannot be received. A new type of resin bracelet type band uses "Fine Resin Composite" square elements combined with steel-embedded H-shape elements, which enables both lighter weight than metal without sacrificing durability. The bracelet configuration also provides a better fit than standard resin bands. All of this and much more makes these watches the ultimate in good looks and G-SHOCK durability. Navy and black fine composite band analog watch with a navy and black face.
The Smart Access feature of this new addition to the GRAVITYMASTER lineup of aviator concept watches provides instant access to vital information no matter where your adventures take you. Simple electronic crown operations let you instantly change the city setting, switch between home time and city time, or access Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). Other features include TRIPLE G RESIST construction, easy-to-read hands and numerals, and solar-powered multi-band radio-controlled atomic timekeeping.
Triple G resist
By pursuing further toughness, we have realized a toughness structure that can withstand the three gravitational accelerations of impact force, centrifugal force, and vibration.
Impact resistant structure
Impact resistant structure using a hollow case. The toughness idea is inherited by all G-SHOCK.
A unique solar system that turns even a small amount of light into power. Adopting a film-like solar cell that is hard to break, the area of liquid crystal, printing, etc. is calculated precisely.
Multiband 6 (standard radio wave reception)
The impact-resistant small antenna receives standard radio waves from Japan (Fukushima station / Kyushu station), China, North America, the United Kingdom, and Germany, and automatically corrects the time.
- Module No. 5240
- 20 ATM water resistant
- Case / bezel material: resin
- One push three fold clasp
- Resin band
- Tough solar (solar charging system)
- Inorganic glass (surface shape: spherical surface / curved surface)
- Triple G resist (shock resistant structure, centrifugal gravity resistant, vibration resistant structure)
Radio reception function: Automatic reception (up to 6 times / day) (China radio waves up to 5 times / day) / manual reception,
<Japan> Received radio wave: JJY, Frequency: 40kHz / 60kHz (Fukushima / Kyushu compatible models)
< North America> Received radio wave: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz
<Europe> Received radio wave: MSF / DCF77
, Frequency: 60kHz / 77.5kHz <China> Received radio wave: BPC, Frequency: 68.5kHz
* For cities that can receive home time settings When set, stations are received according to the city. The time difference is set according to the selected city.
- Temperature measurement function (measurement range: -10 to 60 ° C)
- Needle position automatic correction function
- World time: 29 cities worldwide (29 time zones, daylight saving time automatic setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time display, home time city replacement function, UTC direct call function
- Stopwatch (1/20 second, 120 minutes total, with flyback)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 60 minutes, measured in 1 second units)
- Time alarm
- Battery charge warning function
- Power saving function (stops the hand operation after a certain period of time in the dark to save power)
- Date and day display
- Fully automatic calendar
Driving time without solar power generation from full charge In
case of function use: about 6 months In
case of power saving state: about 29 months
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 54.1 × 52.4 × 16.4mm
- Total weight : 157g
What's included in the set:
G-Shock watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty