From Master of G comes a new color-themed RED Series having the module no. 3261. Each watch in this series is based on a Master of G Series Triple Sensor (direction, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature) model. The Tough Solar MUDMAN, G9300 features direction and thermo sensors that can help you keep your bearing wherever your adventure takes you. A one-touch easy access button goes directly to compass & thermometer mode and a moon phase graph can help to determine whether the nighttime hours will be dark or light. A declination function even makes it possible to adjust the watch's magnetic north direction reading to indicate true north. All of this, plus Tough Solar to keep everything working and Shock and Mud Resistance to keep it well protected. Digital watch with red band and negative LCD.
Casio began with the renowned shock resistant G-shock structure & has innovated a new mud-resistant structure G-9300, that is equipped with functions and features that withstand the harshest of environments. G-9300 MUDMAN is shock resistant, mud resistant & consist of twin sensors that can help you keep your bearing wherever your adventure takes you. A one-touch easy access button goes directly to compass & thermometer mode and a moon phase graph can help to determine whether the nighttime hours will be dark or light. Not only is a knobby bezel shape employed to guard against external shocks, but the surface of the case features a hard form as well. A soft surface is adopted for the case back, on the other hand, to assure comfortable wear on the wrist. The result is a skillful combination of strength with gentleness.
- Auto-Illuminator: Light automatically turns on the EL backlight causes the entire face to glow when the watch is tilted towards your face for reading
- Shock-resistant construction protects from vibration & sudden impacts on watch
- Dirt- and mud-resistant case protects the watch from getting the mud & dirt into it
- A solar cell provides power for operation
- Digital-compass act as a direction sensor to detect the magnetic poles
- Thermometer sensor measures the ambient temperature across the watch and displays it in
- Module No. 3261
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral glass
- Resin case
- 200M Water Resistant
- Mud resistant
- 1/100th Second Stopwatch
Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Water resistance 20 bar
- Accuracy +/- 15 sec seconds per month
- Type of battery CR2025
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 55mm x 51.2mm x 17.4mm
- Total weight : 68.2g
What's included in the set:
G-Shock watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.