Like its silver counterpart, this rose-gold themed analog timepiece is just as charming in an unostentatious way! Featured in a gold stainless steel bracelet and pink mother of pearl dial. This striking accessory adds feminity to any occasion. Crafted with crystals throughout the dial, turn heads wherever you go.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Model Number
Pink Mother of Pearl
- Band Color
- Water Resistance
Eco-Drive (recharged by any light source, no need for regular battery replacement)
Mother of Pearl Dial
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size 30.5 mm
What's included in the set:
Citizen watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty