This Eco-Drive lady timepiece with straight sides of the stainless steel case evoke the idea of taking a brave, straight path through life. Its feminie and classic appeal boasts elegance and style. Features include Eco-Drive technology - powered by light, set with two crystals on the 12 o'clock position and a stainless steel mesh strap bracelet.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Model No
- Caliber No.
Mother of Pearl
- Case Material
- Strap Material
Stainless Steel Strap
- Water Resistance
- Glass Material
- Power Reserve
- Clasp Type
Push Button Buckle
3 years warranty
- Eco-Drive (recharged by any light source, no need for regular battery replacement)
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Overcharge Prevention Function
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size : 23.5mm
- Thickness : 7.7mm
- Weight : 42g
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty