Can there be any aesthetic richer-looking than Brown and gold? This watch here is the perfect personification of said aesthetic. With its white dial, unique date and day window, sleek gold steel case and patterned leather strap, this timepiece is sure to make you feel expensive. This high quality watch has an Eco-drive technology (Recharged by any light source; no need for ever a battery) - The watch has a Calendar function: Day-Date, Solar Powered.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Model Number
- Signal Reception
Without Radio Reception Function
Calf Leather Strap
- Band Color
- Water Resistance
Date and Day Display
Insufficient Charge Warning Function
Overcharge Prevention Function
Size of case / Total weight
Case Thickness 10.1 mm
Case diameter 41.8 mm
What's included in the set:
Citizen watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty