Gold & silver, fire & Ice, dazzling & elegant - this beautiful watch embodies all this and more! With its attractive mother of pearl dial, Date function, stainless steel gold case and Two -toned metal strap, all done up in dual tones of silver and gold.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Model Number
Mother of pearl
- Band Color
- Water Resistance
Size of case / Total weight
Case Thickness 9.5 mm
Case diameter 39.2 mm
What's included in the set:
Citizen watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty