A sophisticated yet classic designed watch was created to maintain a refined look while standing up to the challenges generated by an active lifestyle. Featuring a sleek stainless steel case and bracelet with a blue dial and has WR100. Our Eco-Drive technology gives this watch the ability to use light as a power source, taking away the expense and inconvenience of replacement batteries.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Caliber No.
- Power Reserve
Stainless Steel Strap
- Clasp Type
Fold Over Clasp with Push Button
- Date display
- Eco-Drive (recharged by any light source; no need to change battery)
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Overcharge Prevention Function
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size: 42 mm
- Total Weight: 137 g
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty