This Citizen Eco-Drive Diver's Style Chronograph is water-resistant to 100m and is fitted with a one-way rotating bezel a strong PU band and all the style quotient to make it a watch for all occasions. When it comes to functionality the watch has a Chronograph which measures split time to 1 second for up to 60 minutes, it also has a 24 hours display counter and date display. Powered by Eco-Drive- the revolutionary light-powered movement from Citizen, this watch has the ability to continuously recharge in any light source and can run for a minimum of six months even in the dark without any charge. This revolutionary earth-friendly technology eliminates the need to change the battery frequently and gives you hassle-free timekeeping, never disappointing you when you need it the most. The Eco-Drive movement also comes with a built-in Insufficient Charge Warning Function and Overcharge Prevention Function.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Caliber No.
- Power Reserve
- Clasp Type
Stainless Steel with Black Ion Plating & Black Aluminium Ring
- 1/1 second units chronograph 60-minute timing
- 24 hrs display, Date display
- Eco-Drive (recharged by any light source; no need to change battery)
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Overcharge Prevention Function
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size 39 mm
- Total weight: 95 g
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty