Citizen analog watch has a sturdy stainless steel band. This Citizen watch has a black round dial that looks appealing with the gold-toned band. Never has time looked more beautiful than it does on the Citizen AT2242 55E Axiom Eco-Drive Watch. It features a stainless steel band that ensures durability and offers a snug fit so you can wear this watch for long hours. The band does not cause any skin irritation and is, hence, suitable for daily usage. It flaunts a beautiful black dial that creates a striking contrast against the gold-toned band. It has a date window located at the 4 o'clock position that keeps you updated with the date of the month, so you do not miss important events. This analog watch has a chronograph feature that lets this device double up as a stopwatch. It allows you to measure the time elapsed in the format of hours, minutes, and seconds.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Caliber No
- Case Material
Stainless Steel with Gold Plating
- Band/ Strap Type
Stainless Steel Band
Within ± 15 seconds per months on average
- Running Time after Full Charge (Eco Days)
Approx. 5 months
- Water Resistance
- Buckle Type
Fold Over Clasp with Push Button
- Dial Color
3 years warranty
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size: 43 mm
- Thickness: 10.5 mm
- Total Weight: 156 g
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty