Distinguished with a touch of vintage class, this watch features a black round dial with two hands feature, a silver steel case and a Black Crocodile leather strap. For a man who is anything but ordinary!
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
|Maximum run time from full charge
(Normal Use Condition)
|Approximately 1 year|
|Signal Reception||Without Radio Reception Function|
|Strap||Black Crocodile Leather|
|Water Resistant||Daily Water Resistant|
Dimensions are nominal. Actual product size may be up to 0.22 mm thicker due to tolerance.
|Glass||Sapphire Glass (Non Reflection Coating)|
|Warranty||3 years warranty|
Size of case / Total weight
- Thickness 2.98 mm
Case Size 37 mm
- Total weight : 27 g
What's included in the set:
Citizen watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty