CASIO AE1000W4BVDF Digital Rough Sporty Watch For Men
- LED Light: Selectable illumination, Afterglow.
- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time).
- Daylight Saving: Home city/World time city.
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''.
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
- Countdown timer:
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours.
Analog Dive White Watch Casio With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Model number||AE-1000W-4BVDF (D121)|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Item weight||240 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
What's included in the set:
Casio Men's watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty