From the G-LIDE Series of G-SHOCK extreme sports watches comes a pair of new models that add night surfing designs to the GBX-100.This new model comes with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
The G-LIDE GBX-100 features a digital display and forged stainless steel bezel. Memory-in-pixel (MIP) LCD offers high-resolution display of tide graphs and moon data, while smartphone connectivity provides multifunction capability with ease of use. Equipped with the strength and functionality surfing demands.
Forged Stainless Steel Bezel
The double-layer bezel is made with a combination of stainless steel and resin. The surfaces of stainless-steel parts feature hairline finishes and honing processes.
High-Resolution MIP LCD
The MIP LCD is more than enough for data-heavy display with both numbers and graphics. Tide and moon data, the current time, various measurements and more are all displayed in high resolution.
Equipped with tide graph and moon data functions. Also includes training-oriented functions for measuring distances travelled, lengths of time, paces and more. The app comes pre-set with the world’s major surfing spots for setting tide points.
The Super Illuminator function lights up the watch face with high-intensity light, to ensure readability in the dark.
- Module No. 3482
- Model No
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
Displayed information is intended for reference only.
- Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
- World time
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 50.9×46×14.7mm
- Total weight : 66g
What's included in the set:
G-Shock Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty