Axiom's refined yet sleek design offers a day-to-night fashion option for the avid trendsetter. In stainless steel bracelet with a white dial and stainless steel accents and the intriguing feature of edge-to-edge glass. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number J015.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Caliber No
- Model Number
- Case Material
- Band/ Strap Type
Stainless Steel Band
Within ± 15 seconds per month on average
- Running Time after Full Charge (Eco Days)
Approx. 9 months
- Water Resistance
Water Resistant of 3 bar
- Buckle Type
Fold Over Clasp with Push Button
- Dial Color
3 years warranty
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size: 29.5 mm
- Thickness: 7 mm
- Weight: 77 g
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty