Reminiscent of the 2011 Satellite Wave model, the newly re-designed Promaster Satellite Wave GPS F990 . This GPS timepiece allows for synchronized time adjustment in 40 time zones. The multi-layer green accented dial sits within a black Super Titanium case with a black polyurethane strap. Additional features include 1/20-second Chrono, perpetual calendar, alarm, light level indicator, and dual time. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number F990.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Caliber No.
- Maximum run time from a full charge
(Normal Use Condition) Approximately 1.5 years
- Signal Reception
GPS Satellite Wave
- Strap Synthetic
Water Resistant to 5 bar
- Surface Processing
- Glass Sapphire
Glass (Non-Reflection Coating)
3 years warranty
- Date and Day Display
- Dual Time
- Super titanium
- Eco-Drive (recharged by any light source, no need to change battery)
- Satellite Timekeeping System (Reception Area: Worldwide)
- Non Reception: ±5 Sec / Month
- Light Level Indicator
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Overcharge Prevention Function
- Perpetual Calendar
- Power Reserve Level Indicator
- World Time in 39 Time Zones
- Summer Time (ON/OFF)
- UTC (Universal Time Coordinated)
- GPS (Location Information Obtainment Function)
- Made In Japan
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size: 48.5 mm
- Thickness: 18.3 mm
- Total weight: 103 g
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty