This all black-is-black metal strap and dial watch with rose silver hands is a style favorite and a pride to your list of accessories. A vintage inspired look with a modern touch to your casual look asserts quality. This watch comes with a 32-month warranty, Sapphire Glass dial casing.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Model Number
- Signal Reception
- Band Color
- Water Resistance
24hrs, Date & Day Display
Insufficient Charge Warning Function
Overcharge Prevention Function
Power Saving Function
Power Reserve Indicator
Size of case / Total weight
Case Thickness 13 mm
Case diameter 42.5 mm
What's included in the set:
Citizen watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty