Bringing together precision technology and reliable durability, this watch from the Chronograph Collection represents the ceaseless quest for improvement. Better starts now, with tachymeter and chronograph precise to 1/5 of a second up to 60 minutes for consistent accuracy. Featuring sleek midnight blue dial with a stainless steel bracelet, date display and 12/24 hour time, as well as 100 metres water resistance, it is stylishly functional. Powered by Eco-Drive Technology, power is sourced from light, so you never have to worry about batteries or charging for peace of mind.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Calibre No.
- Maximum run time from full charge
(Normal Use Condition) Approximately 7 months
- Signal Reception
Without Radio Reception Function
- Water Resistant
Water Resistant to 10 bar
3 years warranty
- 24hrs and Date Display
- Eco-Drive (recharged by any light source, no need to change battery)
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Overcharge Prevention Function
Size of case / Total weight
- Weight 158g
- Thickness 12.5mm
Case Size 44mm
What's included in the set:
Citizen watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty