Everyday challenges make reliability a prized attribute both in life and in designing quality watches. Delivering dependability through passionate craftsmanship and functional efficiency, this watch is built from durable stainless steel and has WR 100, giving you confidence in accuracy whether at work or in the surf. With Eco-Drive technology, it gathers power from just about any light source while also having a 6-month backup power capacity, efficiently cementing its reliability status.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Caliber No.
- Maximum run time from a full charge
(Normal Use Condition) Approximately 6 months
- Signal Reception
Without Radio Reception Function
Water Resistant to 10 bar
Stainless Steel with Rose Gold Plating
- Surface Processing
Two-Tone, Rose Gold Plating
Within ± 15 seconds per months on average
3 years warranty
- Date and Day Indicator
- 24hrs Display
- Eco-Drive ( recharged by any light source, no need to change battery)
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Overcharge Prevention Function
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size 44 mm
- Thickness 12.9 mm
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.