This Classic watch has an Eco-drive technology (Recharged by any light source; never needs a battery) - The watch has a Calendar function: Date, Solar Powered, Luminous Hands,Luminous Numbers. High quality 21 cm length and 20 mm width Brown Leather strap with a Buckle. Case diameter: 42 mm,case thickness: 11 mm, case colour: Silver and dial colour: Black. Water resistant: 10 bars -Weight: 62 g. The watch is delivered in an original gift box and has a warranty of 2 years.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Model Number
- Band Color
- Water Resistance
Size of case / Total weight
- Case diameter 42 mm
What's included in the set:
Citizen watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty