Dependability, comfort, and style are sought-after commodities and this watch more than delivers on all fronts. The textured powder-white dial features gold highlights and a date display and seamlessly complements the gold-toned case and beautiful brown oxhide leather strap. Built strong from stainless steel with gold plating, it is equipped with Eco-Drive so replacing batteries is never required. A reliable everyday timepiece, it is designed to suit even the most refined tastes.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Caliber No.
- Maximum run time from a full charge
(Normal Use Condition) Approximately 8 months
- Signal Reception
Without Radio Reception Function
Dark brown leather strap with crocodile textured pattern
Processing Gold Plating
3 years warranty
- Date Display
- Eco-Drive (recharged by any light source, no need to change battery)
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Overcharge Prevention Function
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size: 39 mm
- Thickness 9 mm
- Weight 48 g
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty