Bold, aggressive, and dimensional, the most iconic model from the Citizen Eco-Drive Global Radio Controlled otherwise also called the World Time A-T. With Atomic Clock synchronization for superior accuracy, this Perpetual Calendar has an analog world time that keeps time in 26 time zones. A robust 44 mm stainless steel case fitted with a sturdy, solid, and yet smooth stainless steel multilink bracelet and a handsome blue dial make this watch impossible to resist. Powered by Eco-Drive- the revolutionary light-powered movement from Citizen, this watch has the ability to continuously recharge in any light source and can run for a minimum of six months even in the dark without any charge. This revolutionary earth-friendly technology eliminates the need to change the battery frequently and gives you hassle-free timekeeping, never disappointing you when you need it the most. The Eco-Drive movement also comes with a built-in Insufficient Charge Warning Function and Overcharge Prevention Function.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Caliber No.
- Maximum run time from a full charge
(Normal Use Condition) Approximately 6 months
- Signal Reception
Water Resistant to 20 bar
Sapphire Glass (Non-Reflection Coating)
3 years warranty
- 24hrs, Date and Day Display
- Dual Time
- Eco-Drive (recharged by any light source, no need to change battery)
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Made In Japan
- Overcharge Prevention Function
- Perpetual Calendar
- Global Radio-Controlled
- 26 World Cities Time
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size:42 mm
- Total Weight:183g
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty