Citizen Eco-Drive FAQ Watch Sizing Guide Timeless appeal and clean design are pillars of strength with this Citizen watch. Eco-Drive features a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Stainless steel case. Croc-embossed bracelet with buckle closure. Two-hand Eco-Drive with Japanese quartz movement. Luxurious gold-tone hands and hour markers. Dial ring features a minute track. Water-resistant up to 100 feet. Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all its products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Caliber No.
- Power Reserve
Dark brown leather strap with crocodile textured pattern
- Clasp Type
Stainless Steel with Two-tone Gold Plating
- Eco-Drive (recharged by any light source; no need to change battery)
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Overcharge Prevention Function
Size of case / Total weight
- Case Size 39 mm
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty