The grandeur and the majesty of the moon never cease to astound the admirer. This Classic yet contemporary Moon phase from Citizen captures the movement of the moon on your wrist. One can easily fall short of words to describe the aura that this evergreen classic brings to the wearer's wrist. The center sub-dial accurately indicates the different phases of the moon right from the new moon to the waning moon. The two Sub-dials on 3'o clock and 9'o clock position indicate month and day respectively, while a gracefully designed ring runs parallel with the minute trackers indicating the day of the month. Fitted with a multi-link solid stainless steel bracelet, the watch sits graciously on the wrist turning heads wherever you pass from. Powered by Eco-Drive- the revolutionary light-powered movement from Citizen, this watch has the ability to continuously recharge in any light source and can run for a minimum of six months even in the dark without any charge. This revolutionary earth-friendly technology eliminates the need to change the battery frequently and gives you hassle-free timekeeping, never disappointing you when you need it the most. The Eco-Drive movement also comes with a built-in Insufficient Charge Warning Function and Overcharge Prevention Function.
Citizen created the world's first light-powered analogue quartz watch in 1976. it converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch and stores the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement.
- No need for regular battery replacement
- Eco-Drive is a light-powered technology that drives watches by capturing light and converting it into energy using an inbuilt solar cell.
- Suddenly the hassle of replacing batteries was a thing of past.
Run even in dim light
- Eco-Drive is designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights.
- You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Runs for over six months even in darkness
- Do you need light to generate power for your watch all the time.
- Not with Eco-Drive. A single full charge is enough to keep Eco-Drive working for over six months in total darkness.
- Indeed, some models equipped with power save function can run for as long as seven years.
- Caliber No.
- Maximum run time from a full charge
(Normal Use Condition) Approximately 6 months
- Signal Reception
Without Radio Reception Function
Water Resistant to 5 bar
3 years warranty
- Day, Date, and Month Display
- Eco-Drive ( recharged by any light source, no need to change battery)
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Moon Phase
- Overcharge Prevention Function
- Made In Japan
Size of case / Total weight
- Thickness 10.1 mm
- Case Size 42.2 mm
- Total weight: 67 g
What's included in the set:
Citizen Watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty