- Module No. 3745
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Back
- 100-meter water resistance
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
4 dials (month, date, day, 24-hour)
- Four dials show day, date, month, and 12/24-hour times at a glance
- Face formed by layering one panel on another for a feeling of depth.
- EDIFICE logo stamped on the crown, back cover, and clasp
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR621SW
This particular timepiece from the Casio Edifice collection of watches is made from high quality materials to ensure durability and longevity of use with module no. 3745. It has a stainless steel bracelet, case, and band that is strong enough to resist scratches and minor abrasions. Also, the round dial is protected by a mineral glass crystal. The watch is water resistant up to 100m, and can handle a bit of rain or a splash of water with ease.
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 49×44.8×10.1mm
- Total weight : 142g
Casio Edifice watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.