CASIO AE1000W1A3VDF Digital Rough Sporty Watch
- LED Light: Selectable illumination, Afterglow.
- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time).
- Daylight Saving: Home city/World time city.
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''.
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
- Countdown timer:
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours.
- Alarm: 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms.
- Calendar: Auto Mode (to year 2099).
- Time Format: 12/24-hour. Multi Time (4 different cities).
Analog Dive White Watch Casio With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Model number||AE-1000W-1A3VDF (D122)|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Item weight||181 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
What's included in the set:
Casio Men's watch, User's Manual, Gift Box, Warranty